June 19, 2010

More fun with crafts

I have been wanting to make a ribbon board for a long time but never got around to making one. I had some free time this weekend so I decided to try it out!
Supplies:
For my office at work:
For the kitchen:
This project was so much fun! For the first one I was using a miniature stapler and it wasn't going so well. When it came time to put the ribbon on, the mini stapler wasn't cutting it. I went and borrowed a staple gun from my mother and it made things 100thousand times easier! The second one came together in 1/2 the time of the first thanks to the staple gun. Unfortunately the one for the kitchen is too big to put in the spot I was imagining, but hopefully I can find a different place for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm taking full advantage of having Monday off and wanted to tackle this tomorrow for my daughters room. What items did you need? I know you took a picture, but I can't figure out what they all are. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed you with instructions on how I made mine! I will probably be updating this post as a tutorial on how to make them =]

    ReplyDelete