January 13, 2011

Messy, messy garage

One of the big reasons we chose the house we did was because it had a two car garage.  We have now lived there 10 months (and 1 day =p) and we have yet to be able to park 2 cars in it! My car has made it in there 3 times I think, but yet again, there is no room for it.  Here is my problem, I refused to take anything into the house until that room was finish being painted.  So everything sat out there forever, we have mostly finished painting, but yet we have not gone through the boxes! I think this is something we will try to tackle in the very near future! I am tired of my car being covered in snow and ice, and it is only January, so there is MUCH more snow and ice to come.

This is just a glimpse at part of the mess! (sorry for the crappy phone pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment